Sales Target Assurance Planning (STAP) presents sales individuals, sales teams and line Directors with “one view of the truth” from planning and agreeing appropriate targets, disseminating the tasks and milestones in order to achieve them, and providing a framework within which to monitor progress.
To this day those same processes and methodologies are still in use and I would recommend the services of the RDC to anyone looking to manage sales people more effectively, improve sales revenue and at the same time gain and keep long term happy customers. Version One
Our STAP methodology is being used in some of the worlds largest and most successful companies and we recently delivered this to a team of 400 people globally, to assure their multi-billion dollar target in software sales.
This one day workshop is the tip of the iceberg and will be fully backed up over the next 12 months with Virtual Coach as a resource tool and support mechanism, enabling continued development within your team.
This course covers:
- Introduction to STAP
- Sales Target Assurance Planning
- Contracted and Assured
- Contracted but in Jeopardy
- New Business Identified
- Ansoff’s Grid for New Business
- New Business not yet Identified
- Target Assurance Matrix: Live Example
- Goals Explained
- Prioritised Goals
- Objective Measurement of Goals
- Key Strategies for Achieving the Objectives
- GOSPA Review Timetable
- Overall Conclusion to Sales Target Assurance Planning
- Introduce STAP, its Philosophy and Methodology
- Create Sales Target Assurance Plan for all attendees
- Validate and amend STAP and create valid plans to ensure achievement
- Identify contingency strategies for security of achievement
- Ensure succession planning for individuals, teams and accounts
Buy attending this workshop and using Virtual Coach you will assuredly hit your sales target. It’s as simple as that.
This workshop will give you the tools and techniques to generate a successful strategy to achieving your goals through out the Fiscal Year giving you direction and a strategy validation process.