- This event has passed.
Transformational Account Development Planning
July 9, 2014 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
About this course
Every sales account can be listed under one of three headings:
Most accounts fall under the first one, Transactional where you are happy to continue taking their orders and supplying them your product or service. Others can be considered strategic, where both parties can benefit from a more advanced relationship.
Now imagine if you could decide which direction your account was to take in the future, that you can take your account into the unknown and maximise not only your own profits but those of your accounts.
This is where our Transformational Account Development comes into play, moving your account from transactional or strategic towards YOUR vision for the future. Supporting them to raise their game while cementing a long lasting relationship that can only benefit their company and more importantly your bottom line.
Our one day workshop in Reading on the 9th July offers you the methodology, techniques and the tools to do just this.
On this workshop you will:
- Understand the differences between transformational, strategic and transactional relationships
- Identify potential Transformation accounts
- Create your Vision for a chosen account
- Create an Account Target Assurance Plan to assure your sales target and identify any gap
- Create strategies to meet your sales target and Account Vision
- Look at key campaigns for your account
- Rigorously qualify account opportunities
- Build a comprehensive contact plan moving beyond existing and the usual C-Level contacts and looking at all levels of contact
- Learn how to work with the account to understand how you can help them meet their Goal and Objectives
- Identify the account purchasing strategies and any bottlenecks that will stop you from reaching your Account Vision
- Improve the due diligence and rigor in large account planning
- Ensure realistic, but ambitious account planning
At just £199 this one day in Reading will really show a maximum return on your investment.
No matter how large or small your accounts are, you are expected to show growth year on year and develop these accounts further. This workshop will enable you to maximise each accounts’ true potential and enable you to achieve your targets.
This workshop is designed for all Regional/National/Key Account Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and anyone involved with or responsible for any client accounts.
This course is a one day event with world renowned sales coach Alan McCarthy.
The course starts by looking at one of your own key accounts and working out the current relationship you have. This could be Transactional, Strategic or even Transformational.
You can then start to plan your Vision for the account. Keep it the same or change it, there are reasons for both but they all point towards growth.
The course then moves to an account Target Assurance Plan. This will show you how to take a risk based approach to assuring your account sales target. Identify any gap and provide strategies for meeting your target.
We will look at your campaigns and show you a method of robust qualification to identify why your customer will make changes and when.
You will build a contact plan. This will go much further than existing account contacts and C-Level contacts and will look at who else needs to be part of your plan and why.
The final sessions look at the identifying your Customers Goals and Objectives and helping them to form Strategies to meet them. Finally this workshop will finish with the last part of the plan, looking at how your customer buys and possible bottlenecks that could slow down or even stop your sales.
This series of behaviours, when done all of the time, will put you and your team into the top 1% of Account Management professionals.