- This event has passed.
Sales Boot Camp
August 21, 2014 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
If you are new to the sales industry or just feel like you need to refresh and revitalise your sales process then our Sales Boot Camp welcomes you.
This one day workshop will look behind your role at how and why the customer buys. Using the techniques of the RDC, this course shows how to move through the sales cycle and the information you need to gather at each step.
During the day we will look at the decision making unit and what makes them tick and how to question them to find out the facts and the pain they are feeling.
Ever get that phone call just asking for a price? We will show you how to counter this and how to delve deeper into the customers’ requirements enabling a more complete value sell and ensuring you close more deals. We focus on benefit and value selling and how we can use this to create strong value propositions aimed at the entire decision making unit and not just the one person sat in front of you.
Finally we will look at building rapport, handling objections and earning the right to ask for the business.
- Commercial sales cycle
- Information gathering
- Fact and Pain questioning
- The decision making unit
- Competition analysis
- First meeting qualification
- Benefit selling
- Change justification
- Structure a strong ‘Value Proposition’
- Handling Objections
- Closing Techniques
- Gain an excellent understanding of sales
- Understand the customers’ purchasing plan
- Establish methods to gather the right information from the customer
- Understand the customers’ real buying motives
- Establish a formula to create a value proposition
- Explain the techniques available to handle objections and direct events to the delegate’s own advantage
- Use various closing techniques to secure a deal
“After 15 years as a sales person I still went away having learnt so much” Anon