- This event has passed.
Sales Boot Camp
November 26, 2014 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
If you are new to the sales industry or just feel like you need to refresh and re-vitalise your sales process then our Sales Boot Camp welcomes you.
This course will look behind your role at how and why the customer buys. Ever get that phone call just asking for a price? This course shows you how to counter this and how to delve into the customers requirements and close more deals.
Using the techniques of the RDC this course shows how to move through the sales cycle and the information you need to gather each step.
The course focusses on value selling and we will take an in depth look at benefit selling and how we can use this to create strong value propositions.
Finally the course will look at building rapport, handling objections and how to close the sale.
On this course:
- Information gathering
- Commercial sales cycle
- The decision making unit
- Competition analysis
- Benefit selling
- Building a strong Value Proposition
- Handling Objections
- Closing Techniques
- Gain an excellent understanding of sales
- Understand the customers purchasing plan
- Establish methods to gather the right information from the customer
- Understand the customers real buying motives
- Establish a formula to create a value proposition
- Explain the techniques available to handle objections and direct events to the delegate’s own advantage
- Use various closing techniques to secure a deal
By attending this workshop you will have the confidence to deal with any challenge you may face when starting your sales role and more importantly give you the tools and knowledge to become a successful sales professional.
Even if you are a seasoned pro, this workshop will take you through what you should be doing and not those bad habits and shortcuts you’ve picked up on the way. It will certainly make you realise how much more you could be winning from your pipeline.