- This event has passed.
January 27, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
**** Morning workshop half day for just £50 ****
If you are new to the sales industry or just feel like you need to refresh and revitalise your sales process then our Sales 101 workshop is for you.
This short course will look behind your role at how and why the customer buys. Using the techniques of the RDC, this course shows how to move through the sales cycle and the information you need to gather at each step.
We will look at the information arc and how to question effectively to find out the facts and the pain your clients are feeling to build winning value propositions.
Ever get that phone call just asking for a price? We will show you how to counter this and how to delve deeper into the customers’ requirements enabling a more complete value sell and ensuring you close more deals.
We look at building rapport, handling objections and earning the right to ask for the business.
- Commercial sales cycle
- Information gathering
- Fact and Pain questioning
- Objection handling
- First meeting qualification
- Gain an excellent understanding of sales
- Understand the customers purchasing plan
- Establish methods to gather the right information from the customer
- Understand the customers real buying motives
- Explain the techniques available to handle objections and direct events to the delegate’s own advantage
- Use various closing techniques to secure a deal
Excellent workshop, my team came back glowing and full of enthusiasm. Thank you. (S.Mills, Sales Manager)
After 15 years as a sales person I still went away having learnt so much. (B.Scott, Regional Manager)