- This event has passed.
November 27, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Negotiation is a core part of business, yet it is rarely discussed in isolation and almost always confused with selling. A solid negotiator will maximise opportunities for their company. As negotiation specialists we have personally arbitrated high stakes deals for the past 30 years. We break the fundamentals of negotiation down, and then work through the different elements – we can insure that whatever your starting point, we can take you to another level.
This one day workshop explores the RDC methodology used in Negotiations and how to make it work for you. This course is just as beneficial to the experienced Negotiator as it is to a new starter.
On this course:
- An Introduction to Negotiation and what it is
- Introduce and explain the 10 Rules of negotiation
- The 5 Phases of Negotiation
- A key understanding of the principles of negotiation
- Ensure a win-win outcome for you and the client
- Outline differences between selling, buying and negotiating.
- Accept the necessity of preparation and use of the RDC negotiation planner.
- Recognise behaviour categories arising during negotiations.
- Identify the techniques available to create better agreements with fewer expensive concessions.
- Create strategies to negotiate from a value proposition basis and deny discount requests.
- Provide delegates with an insight into the techniques for negotiating.
- Provide a negotiation framework and language.
This workshop is a must for anyone involved in negotiation on any level.
By following our rules of negotiation, our mantras and methodology you will no longer walk away feeling you could have got a better deal. We will show you how to structure your negotiation using our 10 point plan and encourage you to bring your current deals with you so we can use your real information to help you create a win-win for you and your clients. As an expert negotiator you will know how to keep more profit in a deal, increase cash flow, achieve better finance and delivery terms and overall you will keep your clients returning for more by using Alan’s ‘Jellyfish’ model.
Delivered by Alan McCarthy from the Resource Development Centre (RDC). Bringing with him years’ of experience in both the sales arena and training environments. Alan has conducted over 530 assignments in 30 countries plus 20 of the American states.
“Metaphorically speaking, if you put Alan in a tank with a Great White Shark, the shark wouldn’t last 2 minutes in the negotiation…” SAP