- This event has passed.
5 Step Challenge – Deal Qualification
October 29, 2014 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This workshop has been tried and tested by some of the worlds’ best sales professionals and uses proven methodology and techniques to ensure you have a winning formula when qualifying your clients’ needs and wants.
The focus on the day is the RDC ‘5-step challenge’, which explores the five different steps of information gathering and customer understanding through to and creating and presenting a winning value proposition based on a total value sell.
This course is focused on developing successful qualification methods that will yield immediate results. With information and techniques that will be valuable to seasoned professionals as well as new sales recruits, this course will address components such as time efficiency, obstacles and personal development.
We encourage you to bring information on current deals you are working on so you can create ‘real-deal’ strategies to winning your own business.
- Introduce the RDC 5 step challenge
- Opportunity analysis
- A review of the ‘Decision Making Unit’
- Roles and types within the DMU
- Prospect purchasing profile
- Purchasing strategies
- Compelling Event identification
- Possible pressure points
- Motives for buying
- True competitor analysis
- Change justification formula
- Creating a winning value proposition
- Identify the 5 key qualification challenge points
- Ensure consistency of qualification methodology and terminology
- Provide more robust qualification of prospective opportunities
- Maintain the Total Value Selling proposition in all deals
- Create an atmosphere of continual improvement for sales reviews and forecasts
Lessons learnt – from a Master… Sales qualification put attention on the customer; their demands, their fears, their hopes – and more importantly, where they spent their money; results being bigger deals with more value to the client. MICROSOFT UK